Monday, May 23, 2005

thirst - funfilled weekends part 2

friday... sanny's bday held in my crib... cool... drinks are on the haus.... saturday, gone for GPS, damn it's so hot, so hot that my head is gonna blow, (i aint sober yet) gave the GPS 2 my friend ginger and he led me home, hmmmm, sleep tight... the grand day, hoooyaaaa!, "yo' charlie its my birthday, we gonna party like its my birthday, we gonna booze like its my birthday, coz you know its my birthday..." the day began when i woke up and made a simple wish, gathered all the things needed for the day, im 27...... gone to church at 11:00... my friend patrick arrived at 12:00 then suddenly Mr. Suave - rex is here... opened Ginebra San Miguel's new breed, the 35% premium gin, hmmmm, just like gilbey's, we had 2 of it then after rode the red horse... friends began to come... it was fun! called the gangsta's outside - brian and the hood.... damnnnnnn! Mr. Quack made the night cool with his nigger tongue (way to go esei - orale' karnal)... we sang and rap all the way with my owido cousin on guitars - (3K, ash and jhoevz were so happy).... it ended at 2 am.... well that was cool! HIGH 5! pero indian ako ni dahdee and dante... hehehe, sisay lugi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home