Monday, May 30, 2005

another weekend, it is...

friday, visited Ash, just 3 shots of RH+, then gone home... hmmm, visitors, cousin and family friends, half glass of a brandy, so hot!, pops opened 1 gin°, ahhhh, cool. saturday, after the road network inventory, hve decided to go to dahdee's haus and hve a little booze, we had 2 RH+, he brought me home at 9 and then kim came (with joy), he had a shot of the brandy, and said, damn! what a drink... sunday, woke up at 8, read my cell, "you wanna come with me.... consocep" - jovi, took a bath and left... it's been almost 8 years since my last visit in consocep, a resort located at villa florida (Mt. Isarog), via hanawan, partido, rogelio welcomed us... "tiyo rogelio" is still "tiyo rogelio", after jovi hd taken some pictures, rogelio, some hagahags, jovi and I had a "quatro kantos"... then after, rogelio gave us two fulls of bananas "saba" and "señorita", left at 5...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home